GrowByData LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites growbydata.com, info2.growbydata.com, insights.growbydata.com or use applications we provide to you that are hosted on our websites and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On these Websites
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and these Websites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or that we acquire from third parties.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on these Websites or on or through any of its features/register on the Websites, make any purchases through the Websites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, including without limitation name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and job title. (“personal information “);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our Clients and business partners who use and/or supply our technology.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, registering for a marketing offer such as a webinar, ebook, case study, subscribing to our services, or requesting information on other services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your business needs, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Customize future promotions and outreach to you.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- To provide you with marketing and sales-related offers.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of GrowByData, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by GrowByData, LLC. about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GrowByData LLC, or our customers.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form), or at any other time by using the opt-out preference available at the bottom of any marketing communication we send. You may also send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to delete personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to delete information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Websites like blog commenting sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.